How to Apply and Enrol Online
If you want to study a restricted admission degree programme, please submit an application for admission via the web portal of the University of Würzburg. You will not be able to enrol if you have not received an offer of admission to the programme of your choice.
If you want to study a programme with unrestricted admission, you will not have to submit an application. Simply enrol via the University’s enrolment portal.
For more information and deadlines, please check the respective portals.
Application for admission
Application portals for all programmes with local admission restrictions
- Applicants applying for admission to the first or to a higher subject semester
- Master's programmes (aptitude assessment)
(applicants who have completed or will complete their Bachelor's degrees)
- Lottery applications
(application portal for all programmes with local admission restrictions as well as programmes in medicine, pharmacy, and dentistry)
Application status request
To enrol means to officially become a student at a higher education institution.
- all programmes with unrestricted admission
- all programmes with local admission restrictions
- programmes with national admission restrictions (medicine, dentistry, pharmacy)
(prior application via hochschulstart.de required)